can someone please tell me how that happened?!
It snuck up on me and now day one of class is already over!
I really don't feel like I'm 'grown-up' enough to be a grad student and I definitely am not in school mode yet...all I've been doing lately is trying to soak up free time and fun things before school consumes me.
And good thing...because the first 15 minutes of class today were spent talking to us about how difficult this summer/year will be, how much we'll most likely cry and want to quit...and how in the first six weeks is when people drop out because it's so dang hard.
wahoooo!
in all seriousness, I would definitely expect a 2 year master's program crammed into 3 semesters to be really effing hard. now is the perfect time for me to focus on this and I really am excited it has begun!
bring itttt.
here's what I've been up too the past month! hoping I can still fit in some pet snuggles and friend time into my schedule from here on out. ;)
happy tuesday to you!





No comments:
Post a Comment