mama mama.
oh my word, what would I do without you?
you've been my rock, my best friend, my go-to person when I need a laugh, a hug, a lunch date buddy and everything else under the sun.
thank you for inspiring me always in every which way possible.
for giving me the inspiration and desire (and skills) to travel and see this world - for living your life to the fullest and spending money on plane tickets instead of mani/pedis, leading me to do the same. for dreaming really big dreams and then following them, even when you're not 23 anymore.
I am so proud to be such a mama's girl and I'm forever grateful for the relationship we have, even after my horrible, bitchy teenage years. You've stuck by me and supported me through it all, words can't begin to describe how thankful I am for that. We all know I would be nowhere if it wasn't for you; editing my papers all these years (almost finished with that wahooo! ;) ), answering my phone calls at 2am, driving up to see me just because, planning the best vacations in the world...you manage to do it all and then some, which will always impress me!
thank you for being my biggest fan, supporter and teacher. my very best friend no matter what, and the world's greatest travel buddy.
I love being your daughter more than any other title I have. If kids got to choose their moms, I'd pick you 100 times over, again and again.
looking forward to seeing you in three days for mother's day celebration round two. :)
love you the mostest! xo




No comments:
Post a Comment